Based on state-of-the-art technology, the new Account View offers an improved user interface, streamlined navigation and many new features, including:
- Easy access to accounts, statements, tax documents and trade confirmations
- Additional transaction history available
- Access to current market data
- Enhanced security features
For an overview of the new features of the site, watch the new Account View video.
Old Client Portal Log In
Online Account Access Anytime, Anyplace
LPL Financial LLC’s Client Portal, thru Wealth Vision, allows you to link up outside accounts and view your financial plan in real time.
Please note, if you have been logging into your account with a username that is OTHER than your email, you are still on our old Account View System. Please contact our office to get situated on the Client Portal at 714-547-8787 or via email. You can scroll to bottom of this page and you will find a link to the account view log if it is time sensitive.
Client help line – 800-558-7567
Windows Users - You MUST Log In using Internet Explorer. (Google Chrome will not work).
Download Internet Explorer if you need this web browser
Apple Users – You MUST Log In using Firefox. (Chrome or Safari will not work)
Download Firefox if you need this web browser
MOBILE PHONE USERS
Here is a list of easy steps to access your Wealthvision / Client Portal on your smart phone.
1. Log into the client portal from your home computer and click on the WealthVision tab
2. In the upper right hand corner, you will see a link that says “Settings”
3. A screen will open up that says “Change Password” – please note, this is NOT for the web page you just logged in. This change password is only for mobile use. A Username will be listed there that starts wtih LPL:xxxxxxx That is the user name you will use on your cell phone. You then need to set up a NEW PASSWORD and verify that password. This is the password you will use on your cell phone with the associated username. Please write these down.
GO TO YOUR YOUR SMART PHONE
Android Users – you can log in using this weblink:
- Enter the username you got from the web above, along with the password you set up on the web (Please note, this is not the username and password you use to log into the regular website)
iPhone Users – There is an App available, and a few associated steps:
1) Go to the appstore and download the eMoney app
2) In the app logon screen, change Partner from “eMoney Advisor (Indepedent)” to LPL WealthVision (lpl).”
Learn more about our Client Portal / Wealth Vision feature in this brief 2-minute YouTubeVideo.